RUGBY WORLD CUP 2023
2 YEARS TO GO
RUGBY WORLD CUP 2023 2 YEARS TO GO
WHAT THEY NEEDED
To mark the event 2 years before the big launch of the Rugby World Cup 2023 in France. A symbolic and strategic moment for France 2023: promoting the regions involved, revealing the new ball, announcing the ticket sales dates, information about the volunteering programme…
A 60-MINUTE SHOW ON A TV SET:
• Hosted by Denis Brogniart and a Campus 2023 apprentice, and streamed on Facebook Live.
• Exceptional guests in attendance: Claude Atcher, Bernard Laporte, Sébastien Chabal, Frédéric Michalak, Marie-Sophie Lacarrau, and many more…
Rich and varied content:
• Short videos filmed and imagined for each World Cup host city: Paris, Saint-Denis, Lyon, Marseille, Lille, Saint-Etienne, Nice, Nantes, Bordeaux and Toulouse.
• A common thread provided by the identity ribbon showing the signatures of the 10 host cities, making up the official ball revealed at the end of the show
• Rich content with leading rugby personalities in attendance.
A TECHNOLOGICAL SETTING ON TF1’S NEW TÉLÉFOOT SET:
• An LED wall with a green background on the sides / XR technology
• Animated content on the floor
• AR in the foreground of the set
+ 245,000 views of the live stream, which was cross-posted on 20 pages.