SAGA FNAC DARTY
COMMERCIAL CONVENTION NEXT
Organisation of the first Fnac Darty e-Commercial Convention.
Faced with health uncertainty, we proposed to Fnac Darty to turn this
A 100% DIGITAL FORMAT THAT ALLOWED:
• To invite all of the Group’s audiences. At a time when it is becoming essential to address all employees in order to unite, thank and motivate more than ever, the target audience has increased this year from 1,800 to 14,000 employees, thus reaching all levels of the company.
• To establish a constant dialogue between partner suppliers and Fnac Darty. The creation of a digital platform enabling cold content to be put online until 2021 and the organisation of 10-day e-conferences: this initially event-driven tool then becomes a real tool made available to the entire sales force to achieve the end-of-year objectives.
• Short and dynamic plenary sessions, live from a Canal Plus studio, hosted by Marie Drucker.
• More than 40 videos subjects between motion design and field reports to stick to the Group’s reality and maintain attention.
• A digital platform to relay live events and reach a simultaneous audience of more than 2,000 people.
• Putting the cold content from all partner suppliers online on the same digital platform to present the key new products for the end of the year. Long-term available content for all Fnac Darty sales forces. The use of zoom pro for the organisation of e-meetings between the 60 suppliers and the 14,000 employees of the Group (from shop salesperson to head office).
COMMERCIAL CONVENTION THE MORNING SHOW
Creation of an event around a concept divided into 3 highlights:
A mini-series in 5 episodes, “happy (every)days”: shown at intervals during the plenary session and featuring speaker presentations about the flagship products of the end of the year. A live plenary session from Canal Factory’s studio A: a TV show in the style of American late-night shows, “the morning show”. Virtual meetings with suppliers designed in the style of a shopping channel show, “les happy (show)ping”, held from 15 to 22 October.