INTERNATIONAL MANAGERS MEETING
On November 15-16-17, 2022, the Sodexo Group invited its 250 top managers to the first edition of the Sodexo International Managers Meeting at the Pavillon Baltard: Let’s make it happen together!
The challenges: to encourage top managers to adopt the corporate project horizon 2025 (strategy + organization), to unite teams around the strategy and the new direction, and to (re)energize managers.
The approach :
– an all-in-one scenography favoring proximity, horizontality, interaction and movement
– an evolving storytelling over 3 days, featuring different speakers in a variety of plenary, workshop and networking formats
– a catering and services offer in collaboration with the various Sodexo brands
• Day 1 / Context and insights: Opening remarks by Sophie Bellon and Louise Ekland; Inspirational roundtables and keynotes on societal changes and evolving challenges for the Group’s various businesses; Tribute to Pierre Bellon and cocktail reception.
• Day 2 / Strategic plan 2025: Presentation of the detailed strategy for each of the Group’s major divisions through a variety of speaking formats; Workshop on empathetic leadership in small groups; Olympic evening at the Yachts De Paris with Tony Estanguet as guest of honor.
• Day 3 / Roll-out: Marketplace-style silent meeting held simultaneously on 8 stages with a variety of innovative formats to learn how to cascade the strategy in a concrete and operational way; Q&A session with the Senior Leadership Team; Closing remarks by Sophie Bellon.