On the occasion of the International Women’s Rights Day, Christian Dior Couture entrusts us with the organization of the second edition of the Women@Dior Global Conference at l’Unesco. A unique international mentoring and education program initiated by Dior, in partnership with Unesco, the Women@Dior Global Conference connects the women leaders of tomorrow. In co-construction with Gaze, a committed feminist magazine, on the editorial and creative part and Dior’s Visual Merchandising on the scenographic part, the aim for Havas Events was to coordinate and produce the entire project and to offer to the 350 guests an inspiring and emotional day.
• A 3h30 plenary with more than 15 internal and external speakers, with TedX and round table formats, two musical performances by the group Ibeyi, 5 pitchs in front of a grand jury and an award ceremony hosted by Maria Grazia Chiuri, Women’s Collections Artistic Director of the Maison Dior, and Loïc Prigent, a well-known French journalist in the fashion world
• A spectacular ans elegant scenography made of 2 luminous stars of 30kg each, fixed on 7m high backdrops, some Dior dresses as decoration, a talk area with eleant furniture and a demi-queue piano
• A lunch cocktail of 17 pieces and a specific care for the entire VIP population invited to the event
• An afternoon of workshops for the mentees students, giving life to a magazine wrote by them and at destination of the future generation of the program
The captation and editing of 5 90s to 8min video capsules, to create a mini-series about the event broadcasted on Dior’s LinkedIn
• 350 guests including mentees, press, LVMH, Dior and Unesco direction and VIP guests
• 5 video capsules broadcasted on Dior’s LinkedIn: each video having received between 1400 and 1990 likes and between 113 and 161 reposts