CLIO WORLD PREMIERE
To mark the launch of the Renault Clio 5 Phase 2, Renault wanted an hybrid event that was comprising both physical and online immersive experiences. The reveal and press conference took place in Paris, with live broadcasts in 4 other countries: London, Köln, Milan and Madrid. The aim of the launch was to position the Renault Clio 5 Phase 2 as a reference for hybrid cars in the B segment, highlighting its sporty, urban look and making it accessible to all.
• Naming the event concept: Same but different. A nod to the look of the restyled Clio, which is still as powerful as ever, and which we already love!
• An immersive experience at the Studio du Lendit thanks to Sony’s new 90m2 curved screen.
• A 20-minute press conference starting directly with a 2-minute reveal film. The press conference was hosted by Marco Horanieh, with speakers Fabrice Cambolive, Gilles Vidal and Bruno Vanel.
• A convivial cocktail reception and editorial area, and 3 photo corners for journalists following the press conference, with the option of choosing the background and positioning of the car on stage. A day of exchanges between experts and journalists.
• 42 journalists invited to Paris, 235 journalists overall (5 countries)
• 13,000 online views (figures at D+7)
• 9.5/10 rating from PRs in 5 countries on desire to repeat this type of event
• Numerous press coverage