Hydrogen is today one of the solutions to meet the challenges of the climate challenge. Air Liquide wishes to put hydrogen at the heart of the public debate and to present itself as the catalyst of the sector.
A communication campaign structured in 3 key moments
• The Eye-Catcher – Creation of a media image putting hydrogen mobility into action. At the heart of the Parisian night, 22 hydrogen cars took over the Avenue Foch to draw a monumental H2 on the prestigious avenue. An activation exploited by various media and on social networks.
• A one-hour broadcast on the networks and on airliquide.com to demonstrate that hydrogen solutions already exist and that those of tomorrow are being built today. Numerous inspiring speakers will lead the debates, including: François Jackow and Matthieu Giard – Air Liquide, Mike Horn, Nathalie Hilmi – Climatologist, Mikaa Mered – Geopolitician, student-citizens, Frank Marotte – Toyota, Noémie Chocat – Saint-Gobain, Amélie Lummaux – ADP, Gaspard G and Antoine vs Science – Content creator, etc.
• La Nuit Blanche – A hydrogen mobility experiment in the popular setting of the 20th edition of the Nuit Blanche. Air Liquide & Toyota, in association with the Paris City Council, are providing a fleet of one hundred hydrogen-powered vehicles, free of charge, to Parisians and Ile-de-France residents.
• More than 20,000 people have watched the show live.
• #HydrogenGeneration has already been viewed more than 500,000 times just one month after its broadcast.
• This success illustrates the growing interest of the general public in hydrogen, whose role in the transition to a low-carbon society is becoming increasingly strategic.